I will get together all the information required to submit planning applications on your behalf via the online planning portal.
Your planning application will consist:
- OS Location plan with an outline around your site area
- Existing Plans & Elevations
- Proposed Plans & Elevations
- Design & Access statement (generally only required for all new buildings, listed buildings or if you are in a conservation area)
- Planning application forms
As an agent I shall keep you informed of any milestones or relevant comments from your planning officer.
Note: Not all proposals require planning consent, you may be able to make minor alterations and small extensions to your existing home under permitted development rights. If you are unsure I can help you find out and can liaise with your local council on your behalf.